Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Almost Missed an Opportunity to Save a Friend

I know you have heard it before: You are in the right place at the right time!

Let me take you in 2 different directions starting in the middle of a timeline. I called a friend to see how he was doing. We haven't talked as much as we were because our "opportunity" fizzled out after waiting for almost 5 years.

My friend hit me with this, "I have some bad news, my prostrate levels are way up". I told him, "I have some good news, I have a solution"!

You are in the right place at the right time!

For my friend, I WAS in the right place at the right time. I was in a meeting the week before and heard an incredible testimony of someone that had a very high prostrate levels. He started taking one of our products and the results by his next appointment were incredible. I was able to tell my friend about this and although we can not make any medical claims, the level of hope is incredible in and of itself.

Because of this testimony, I was able to put my friend in front of this information and knowing the person that shared the story, my friend was able to rest assured with the information.

Although we can not and will not make any medical claims, look at the previous posts on this blog regarding the results people have experienced using ganoderma. There is a link on a previous post that you can find information on how ganoderma helps with Prostrate Cancer. This is a link back to Google. Here is the link for the post: (see How Ganoderma Lucidum Can Help )

No comments:

Post a Comment