Thursday, June 24, 2010

Calories Don't Matter in Weight Loss Anymore

I showed her the box of Gourmet Latte Coffee. She fervently scanned the label for calorie count. I comment: CALORIES DON'T MATTER IN WEIGHT LOSS ANYMORE!

I laughed as I told her this then commented there are quite a number of people that hve reported losing weight while all they did different was to drink our coffee. It did not matter if it was our Gourmet Black Coffee (with no cream and sugar) or our Gourmet Latte (which has cream and sugar).

He stood up and said: "I loss 40 pounds in 35 days drinking one cup of Latte a day."
Then he sat down. Jaws dropped in amazement!

Doctors tell their clients everyday that they have to stop drinking coffee for health reasons. Now there is a Healthier alternative that people are able to turn to.

Get more information on a Healthier Cup of Coffee by clicking on the Emerald Coffee House.

Emerald Coffee House

No comments:

Post a Comment